This page is for you if:
Follow the directions below to complete and submit an application.
1. Download the documents at the bottom of this page.
2. Fill out each document completely and accurately to avoid a delay in the admission process. Be sure to include:
3. Carefully check each completed document:
4. Mail your completed application to Mission Gate at the address on the form.
5. Next steps: Mission Gate staff review most applications within two to three weeks. You can check with us if you haven’t heard by then.If your application is being considered, you’ll receive a letter requesting a phone interview with Mission Gate staff. Mail your letter of acceptance or denial of the interview to Mission Gate in writing.Mission Gate will arrange a date and time for your phone interview.You’ll receive a final decision from Mission Gate within two weeks after your interview. If you do not qualify for acceptance, Mission Gate will provide you with suggestions for other placement opportunities.
Residents work hard for graduation from Mission Gate, and we love to celebrate with them.
Mission Gate Prison Ministry
Mission Gate Prison Ministry PO Box 6644 Chesterfield, MO 63006 US
Copyright © 2019 Mission Gate Prison Ministry - All Rights Reserved.
Womack Marketing & Consulting